Singer 7256 Fashion Mate Sewing Machine
The Singer 7256 Fashion Mate sewing machine is perfect for the budding fashionista. With essential features like automatic needle threader, easy top drop-in bobbin system, StayBright LED work light, easy push-button stitch selection, and automatic stitch length and width, one-of-a-kind sewing projects have never been easier. Seventy built-in stitches including six fully automatic one-step buttonholes allow you to customize garments and crafts. Included accessories: Ready, Set, Sew! DVD, all-purpose foot (on machine), zipper foot, buttonhole foot, blind hem foot, satin stitch foot, pack of needles, class 15J bobbins (three plus one in machine), thread spool caps, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt, darning plate, needle plate screwdriver, seam ripper/lint brush, soft-sided dust cover, instruction manual, power cord, foot controller, warranty, and printed inserts. 70 Stitch Sewing Machine with 5 Presser Feet & Instructional DVD is Perfect For Crafting, Sewing and Quilting Easy Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader LED Display Screen with Automatic Stitch Length and Width Easy-to-Load Top Drop-In Bobbin System with Clear Cover 6 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes provide a professional finish. 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only
Creating one-of-a-kind projects has never been easier
The Singer 7256 Fashion Mate Sewing Machine is perfect for the budding fashionista. With essential features including automatic needle threader, easy top drop-in bobbin system, bright LED work lights, easy push button stitch selection and automatic stitch length and width, creating one-of-a-kind sewing projects has never been easier. It also boasts 70 built-in stitches including six fully automatic 1-step buttonholes allow you to customize garments and crafts and 5 bonus presser feet, an assortment of decorative stitches, a handy free arm and a darning plate for free motion sewing and quilting. Creative sewing projects are limited only by your imagination.
Singer 7256 Fashion Mate Sewing Machine Features
- 70 Built-In Stitches
- Includes 8 Basic, 8 Stretch, 48 Decorative and 6 Fully Automatic Buttonholes. A large variety of stitches for all types or sewing, such as fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home and decorative sewing
- Push-Button Stitch Selection
- Select the desired stitch with just a simple push of a button. Optimum settings for length, width and tension are set automatically.
- 6 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- Buttonhole sewing is a one step simple process.
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Sewing's biggest timesaver!
- StayBright™ LED Light
- The lamp illuminates the sewing surface for optimal viewing.
- Automatic Tension
- This system ensures excellent stitch quality, whatever type of fabric is being used.
- Top Drop-In Bobbin System with Clear View Cover
- This mechanism incorporates a magnet type vertical axis rotating hook that ensures smooth, quiet, thread jam-resistant sewing.
- Snap-On Presser Feet
- Change from one to another effortlessly with snap-on feet. No need for screwdrivers to change feet.
- Automatic Locking Straight Stitch Function
- Tie-off straight stitches with just a push of a button. Reinforcing the beginning and end of the seam prevents unraveling.
- Tacking Stitch with Auto Tie-Off Function for Decorative Stitches
- Tie-off decorative stitches, at the beginning and end of a stitch sequence, with just a push of a button.
- Automatic Reverse
- Push the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Button to sew stitches in reverse.
- Up to 6mm Stitch Width
- Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 6mm. When sewing decorative stitches or satin stitches, the wide stitches are bolder and more pronounced.
- Easy Threading
- Thread a machine in 6 seconds! Just follow the arrows on the machine...and you are threaded in a snap.
- Sewing Speed
- With a maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure
- The amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is automatic. Sew from the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim, without making presser foot adjustments.
- Automatic Bobbin Winding Clutch Needle Bar
- Automatically disengages when winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding safer because the needle won’t move up and down.
- Bobbin Winder Stop
- Bobbin will automatically stop turning when the bobbin is completely filled. Never worry about overfilling a bobbin again.
- Automati Stitch Length & Width
- Optimal settings for length and width are automatically adjusted when choosing a stitch. Stitch length and width can be overridden to personalize projects.
- Center Zigzag Taper
- When tapering with the zigzag stitch, the stitch tapers to the center, not the left or right. This provides a more attractive look when tapering into or out of a point.
- Twin Needle Capability
- When using a twin needle (optional), selected stitches can be adjusted for twin needle sewing by reducing the stitch width.
- 13 Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching.
- Optimum Power Control
- This feature is most useful when sewing through multiple (6-8) fabric layers.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- There are 2 heights to the presser foot lifter. The second height offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- 6-Segment Feeding System
- This is a specially designed feed dog that ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear. This makes for much more accurate feeding.
- Heavu Duty Metal Frame
- The internal skeleton of the sewing machine. This rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for perfect, skip-free sewing.
- On Board Storage
- Accessories are always handy.
- Included Accessories
- All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt Discs (2), Thread Spool Caps (3), Screwdriver, Bobbins (Class 15J), Package of Needles, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, Darning Plate, Quick Start Guide, Instruction Manual, Foot Pedal, Power Cord.