Singer 7469Q Confidence Quilter Sewing Machine
Your sewing and quilting projects are set to be more fun and effortless with the Singer Confidence Quilter 7469Q Sewing Machine. This sleek machine is loaded with convenient features like push-button stitch selection, drop-in bobbin, free-motion sewing with drop feed, programmable needle stop, automatic stitch size selection, automatic needle threader and much more. You can use the extended table in this sewing machine to expand your work space for heavy duty projects. Make professional designs with 98 built-in stitches including decorative, essential and stretch stitch types.
Singer 7469Q Confidence Quilter Sewing Machine Features
- Includes all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, darning & embroidery foot, even feed / walking foot, blind hem foot, satin stitch foot, inch foot, open toe foot, pack of needles, bobbins (class 15j), thread spool caps, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt, needle plate screwdriver, seam ripper / lint brush, extension table, soft-sided dust cover, machine intro DVD, quick start guide, instruction manual with stitch guide, foot control and power cord
- Dimensions: 17 x 8 x 13 inches (L x W x H)
- Automatic needle threader is the biggest timesaver
- Automatic stitch length and width provide the right stitch settings every time
- Six fully automatic one-step buttonholes provide professional results at the touch of a button
- 98 built-in stitches for essential, stretch, decorative and multiple fully automatic 1-step buttonholes
- Programmable needle up/down allows for easier quilting and application
- Model: 7469Q
Singer 7469Q Confidence Quilter Review
A beginning quilter can use the 7469Q Confidence Quilter to make beautiful quilts because it was designed with quilting in mind. From the time you first sit down at the machine, it will become your partner in quilting. As with many Singer sewing machines, the partnership begins with the automatic needle threader to get you sewing quickly. As you sew the tiny pieces of fabric together, you can program the machine to stop with the needle either up or down, which can be a real help in tricky seams. Since the Confidence Quilter comes with a 1/4" sewing foot, you will not have to guess about the seam allowance.
When you finish the quilt top and are ready to do the quilting on your masterpiece, you will appreciate the extra high presser foot lifter, the extension table, and the longer bed of the machine. All these things make dealing with the bulk of a quilt considerably less daunting.
As you quilt, the specially designed box feeding system moves your quilt accurately. Some more bulky or slippery quilts will benefit from the even feed foot that comes standard with your machine. If you want to do free form and decorative quilting, you can do that too using the open toe foot. For more variety there are 100 decorative stitches built in to the Confidence Quilter. You can also use a twin needle with confidence, because this machine adjusts the thread tension for twin needles.
As with all Singer sewing machines, you can use this machine for other types of household sewing. A free arm provides access to tight places like collars, cuffs and pants hems, for professional looking results.
You can look forward to your partnership with this machine for a long time, because it is built for durability. The powerful direct drive motor, and the heavy-duty metal frame are both built to last. If there should be any problems, the 25-year limited warranty is there for you.
All in all, this is a great machine for the beginning to intermediate quilter who wants to play a little with decorative and free form quilting.
Download The Singer 7469Q Confidence Quilter Manual HERE FREE!
Download The Singer 7469Q Confidence Quilter Product Sheet HERE FREE!