Singer 9100 Professional Sewing Machine
A close look at the SINGER 9100 Professional Sewing Machine reveals promising performance opportunities for people who love to sew. Singer sewing machines are famously suitable for anyone from the beginning seamstress to the expert tailor, and this machine is packed with features sure to keep everyone satisfied with their output.
How the Singer 9100 Professional Sewing Machine Works
The benefits of advanced computer technology provide numerous automatic and built-in features on the SINGER 9100 Professional Sewing Machine. To begin with, there are 13 pre-programmed basic stitches and 4-stretch stitches. In addition, there are 184 decorative and 194 alphabet stitches. One of the most exciting features are the nine fully-automatic, one-step, pre-programmed buttonhole stitches ensuring uniformity for the most professional finish. With 13 needle positions, adding zippers, cording or perfecting topstitching is easier and more efficient than ever before.
Improvements to Standard Functions
Singer sewing machines are known for their advantageous features and the 9100 is no different. The top drop-in bobbin, automatic bobbin winding declutching, automatic locking stitch function, thread cutter and automatic needle threader make quick and easy work of repetitive functions. Thread alignment has been carefully designed to prevent breakage and produce more even stitch formation. It also features an extender useful for sizable projects.
Make Your Work Stand Out
The ability to personalize projects is easy with built-in block and script alphabet in both upper and lower case. With over 400 built-in stitches in its memory, it is possible to accomplish embroidery stitching without the need for an additional machine. The LCD screen serves as a monitor identifying the status of all the settings at any given moment for the greatest communication between user and machine.
It becomes apparent with a little use that access to the functions used most often, such as tension settings and stitch width and length are easy to reach and change. There are even recommendations provided such as the snap-on presser foot that would be best for the job at hand also eliminating the need for screwdrivers to change them.
Uses for the SINGER 9100 Professional Sewing Machine
With the right machine, there is no limit to the things anyone who wants to sew can achieve. With four memory and edit modules on the 9100, it is possible to enter, hold and then retrieve up to 20 name, phrase or decorative stitch assignments. The extra-high presser foot lifter supersedes the need for notions that help lift the needle when tackling thicker materials such as denim or quilting.
The automatic presser foot control automatically adjusts the feed dogs. This is particularly useful when going from super light-weight to heavier fabrics. A drop feed feature allows for free-motion stitching essential for embroidery stitching, monograms, applique or attaching buttons.
Therefore, the Singer 9100 Professional Sewing Machine is ideal for:
- The novice
- The crafter who likes to create handbags, soft-sculptures or costumes
- The home décor specialist working with drapery and upholstery
- The expert tailor
- The career quilter
Creativity your way
This machine is tailor-made for sewers who love possibilities.
The Singer 9100 Professional sewing machine provides endless opportunities to add extra flair to all kinds of projects. From custom pillows to one-of-a-kind garments, this machine gives sewers the ability to create and personalize with ease.
Features Of The Singer 9100 Professional Sewing Machine
- LCD Screen
- Provides clear and easy viewing of stitch functions including stitch width and length, tension settings, and the recommended presser foot.
- Start and Stop Button
- Unplug the foot controller, press the Start button and the machine sews. You are still in complete control over the speed - just slide the Speed Limiting Lever to the desired speed.
- Programmable Needle Up/Down
- The needle can be programmed to stop in the highest up position when your foot is lifted from the controller, making it easier for removing the fabric from the machine. Or program the needle to stop in the down position, which is ideal for pivoting, appliqué or quilting.
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Makes threading the eye of the needle quick and painless.
- Top Drop-in Bobbin
- This mechanism incorporates a magnet-type vertical axis rotating hook that ensures smooth, quiet, thread jam resistant sewing. The bobbin loads from the top, so it is easy to insert the bobbin. The clear cover makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control
- The amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is adjusted automatically. Sew from the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim, without making presser foot pressure adjustments.
- Automatic Tension
- This system ensures stable stitch quality regardless of the type of fabric.
- Extension Table
- Provides a larger working area, an essential for quilting, home decor sewing, or when working with a larger project.
Download The Singer 9100 Professional Sewing Machine Quick Start Guide HERE
Download The Singer 9100 Professional Sewing Machine Product Sheet HERE
Download The Singer 9100 Professional Sewing Machine Manual HERE