Singer S18 Studio Sewing and Quilting Machine
The Singer S18 Studio Sewing and Quilting Machine is a dealer-grade, computerized machine at an affordable price. Complete with an extra-large sewing space measuring 9” by 6” and programmed to be able to do over 400 built-in stitches, the S18 Studio is a sewing machine for the avid sewer. It comes with all of the basics that SINGER machines usually have while utilizing modern technology to aid in the sewing process. With a built-in memory, you can store up to 50 stitch patterns that can be edited for embellishments. It also has an LCD screen that lists your settings with a choice between 10 different languages.
To use the machine, turn it on and choose your settings on the LCD screen. There you can choose the stitch you want based on either a number or picture, the stitch length, width, single or twin needle setting, letter or image of the recommended presser foot, recommended tension setting, and recommended presser foot setting. Instead of having to try out a few of the stitches to make sure tension and length are correct, it automatically knows if it will and offers recommendations based on the stitch you want. Once the settings match your project, simply start sewing. There are also countless little features that can be programmed and used like an automatic top and bobbin thread trimmer that cuts the thread for you each time you are finished with a programmed stitch combination.
Because of its automated system that checks the unity of the settings as well as all of the extra bits like the knee lifter to let you knee lift the presser foot as well as a presser foot sensor that keeps the machine from sewing if the foot is raised, this is a machine for advanced sewers. People that sew a lot and sew complex projects will find the S18 Studio to be extremely beneficial, especially if they enjoy working with designs that are not a part of the usual array of stitch patterns. The S18 Studio is also perfect for the avid quilt maker. With a quilting reference board and quilting stitches included in the programming, it can be used for all types. If you are on the market for an extremely versatile machine made for professional sewers at an affordable rate, the SINGER S18 Studio Sewing and Quilting Machine is for you.
The Singer S18 Studio Computerized Sewing and and Quilting Machine provides you with high performance for a fraction of the cost. Boasting over 400 Built-In Stitches including 7 Styles of Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes the possibilities are limitless. With block and script letters and numbers available in 5mm and 7mm sizes, you can create custom quilt labels appropriate for the project size. Advanced features like Programmable Needle Up / Down for quilting and appliqu and eacute;ing, Pattern Elongation, Stitch Memory with Editing and Automatic Thread Trimmer ensure that this is a sewing machine you will love for years to come.
Features Of The Singer S18 Studio Sewing and Quilting Machine:
- Extra-Large Sewing Space gives you almost 9 in x 6 in of bed space to the right of the needle. The long arm design allows you to manage quilts and other large projects with ease.
- Computerized Sewing Machine with Memory and Editing allows you to create stitch pattern combinations with the built-in memory.
- Store up to 50 stitch patterns and retrieve them even after the machine has been turned off. Edit the stitches for unique project embellishments.
- Extension Table Included measures 23 in length by 15 in width.
- The convenient ruler allows you to make quick measurements up to 18"
- Independent Bobbin Winding System and allows you to continue to sew while filling a bobbin.
- Simply follow the numbered diagram printed on the top of sewing machine and your bobbin is full in no time.
- Specialty Needle Plate allows you to create perfect seam allowances on your projects.
- Gridlines in Metric and Imperial measurements are etched into the stainless steel needle plate.
- Seam allowance measurements are etched into the needle plate and printed on the bobbin cover for precise stitching.
- Angular markings including 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 degrees are perfect for quilting With Easy Threading with Automatic Needle Threader you simply follow the diagrams printed right on your machine for quick machine set-up.
- Drop Feed with Box Feed Motion allows you to lower the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms and for sewing buttons.
- The feed dogs move in a box motion ensuring perfect feeding throughout the entire feed process
All-Purpose Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Overedge Foot, Narrow Rolled Hem Foot, Zipper Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Over castting Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Darning/Freehand Foot, Quarter Inch Foot, Even Feed/Walking Foot, Open Toe Foot, 2 Screwdrivers, Needles, Lint Brush, Seam Ripper, Thread Spool Caps, Bobbins (Class 15), Edge/Quilting Bars, Adjustable Seam Guide, Knee Lifter, Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide, Power Cord, Foot Controller, Accessory Storage Box, Soft-Sided Dust Cover
SINGER is Sewing Made Easy Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing. Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.